Sunday, February 12, 2012

Haldol


     The Haldol I am taking is helping a lot.  It has reduced my movement to the point I am not using a walker indoors.  That is great news.
     My new favorite TV series is Downton Abbey.  It is very engrossing, has great acting and production values.
     Carol has mentioned it is hard to have the loss of what our connection was when we first got together.  I miss it, too.  She also said people who just see me once a week can’t understand how much my HD is slowing me down.
     The present moment is cozy.

1 comment:

  1. Marian, I don't get a message when the blog is updated [like I do when a Caringbridge site is updated] so I missed a few of your posts. I would love a copy of your book. I used to have one but it has disappeared with time.

    I will be driving you this week; it will be good to see you.

    ReplyDelete